The Visa team of Vietnam & Laos comprises of a highly motivated bunch of problem solvers who create impactful experiences for our clients. Here at Visa, we strive to excel with our partners via strong collaboration, we look to enable and inspire all players in the ecosystem to drive electronification of payments in the two markets.
What an Office Administrator does at Visa:
As an Office Administrator based in Vietnam, Hanoi, you will act as a liaison between different teams to coordinate and provide on the ground execution across a spectrum of activities.
Receptionist & Office Management:
- Manage phone calls and correspondence courier/delivery (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) including custom clearance.
- Ensure cleanliness and upkeep of office premises and meeting rooms. Supervise and provide guidance to the tea-lady
- Manage meeting rooms booking and arrange for refreshments and other logistics.
- Order pantry supplies and other office administrative functions.
- Deal with the landlord and vendor/supplier regarding Hanoi office operations
- Ensure all visitors are registered properly at the visitor management system in compliance with policies
- Security passes management for guest and workers related to all kinds of parcel/documents delivery/pick up, parking/access for employee, work permit for worker…
- Daily monitoring of IT system (server, UPS & router) and Surveillance recordings located in the server room are in working conditions and submit report as requested.
- Be and act as the Primary contact in Hanoi for Global Security and Safety, network and other services maintenance. Provide necessary support to the required maintenance related to Access control system, Surveillance, Server room, Network (International and Local)
- Ensure all the equipment in the office operated and maintained in a good condition. Including connect with the services provider (VNPT, Viettel, Singtel…) and attend the engineers to all the checking/fixing issues.
- Manage travel arrangements (flights, hotel, ground transportation…) and assist Guest/Visa staff with entry visa process (invitation letter….)
- Manage the inventory of IT equipment and necessary report submission
- Manage the client contact list and remind AE to keep it updated on monthly basic.
- Prepare and submit all kind of internal operational reports are required by regional team.
Accounting and Finance:
- Manage T&E expenses report for Country Manager
- Manage Operating Expense for Admin area in Hanoi office
- Manage monthly local office’s payment invoices with coding, approvals and work with AP Account Payable for Hanoi office
- Assist AP Accounts Payable in obtaining and providing the necessary documents for country office’s payment.
Local Sourcing, T&E and Compliance Partner Relations:
- Manage procurement for Operations in Oracle such as Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order…, supplier setup, due diligence process, vendor contracts… for Hanoi office (Cleaning services, planting, watering, stationery)
- Manage correspondences and other processes for SOEs/CGOs invitation and obtain CM’s signature
- Handle Global Security and Safety for Hanoi Office (visitor log-book, ID badge, LAN room access, security…)
- Handle Business Continuity Management (BCM) for Hanoi Office: BCM Planning, BCM Strategy, BCM Staff Awareness, Tests…
- Handle T&E: Corporate card and Purchasing card, Payable Auditors to iExpense Reports (Log book)
Government-Related and PR Duties:
- Assist with correspondence matters (signature/ e-signature…) related to Government
- Assist HO team in arranging logistic for representative of local authorities (State Bank of Vietnam, Payment Bureau, Police Department, Ministry of Tourism…) attending overseas study tours, workshops, Visa forums…
- Support with logistics for local authorities and guest who are invited to Visa events (invitation letter, entry visa, travel arrangements, travel expense reimbursement…)
- Prepare and translate letter for Visa’s and local authorities meetings (if required) in coordination with Office Manager
- Translate documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versus (from Law Enforcement and Risk Management team) with Office Manager’s review
Corporate Events & Merchandise inventory
- Support Office Manager in organizing Visa internal & external events (venue, outsourced agencies, hotel arrangements, attendees list, invitation letters, RSVP, materials, agenda, entertainment…) and related reports.
- Keep stocks as merchandise inventory and office equipment are logged correctly and place orders when necessary.
- Assist Office Manager in arranging Annual Compliance, T&E, Procurement Training for local office
- Assist Office Manager in taking care of on-boarding and departure processes for Visa employees: laptop, ID badge, phone, name, insurance, annual health check…
- Assist Office Manager in compile country Public Holiday for HR update and other items
- Support HR in team calendar scheduling for required meeting for HR and other functions
- Handle Withholding tax filing for client banks in Hanoi
- Manage supplier in Hanoi (Onboarding….)
- Obtain all necessary approval on biz gifts, flowers...that need to be arranged for clients events in Hanoi in compliant with Visa policy.
- Support CM with daily calendar, keep Country Manager’s calendar up-to-dated (internal and external meeting appointment)
- Manage travel arrangement for CM and keep it updated in outlook.
- Manage expense report for CM and RO (Purchasing card) is submitted and approved in a timely manner.
- Provide day-to-day Visa business support and administration – deal execution, Docu-sign and ensure compliance for Sales Team.
- Provide support and help in the development and execution of sales initiatives settlement as required by team members and clients.
Why this is important to Visa
The person will play a critical role in supporting our country team, ultimately responsible for the smooth operation for Hanoi office. The individual will also ccollaborate with internal partners, external and third parties to ensure the successful delivery of certain systems and projects.