At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It’s about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you’ll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....Event, Analyst is responsible for providing secretarial / administrative support at departmental or divisional level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Research available venues and recommend event sites
• Investigate, select, negotiate and coordinate services with vendors
• Prepare budgets and forecasts for events
• Compile summaries such as total event costs, cost per contact, audience profiles and attendees' comments
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration
- 3 years experience in event organization, marketing coordination
- Experience in project/campaign coordination
- Ability to initiate ideas, concepts for marketing event
- LE: Collaborative Challenger, Curious Learner
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.